Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shaving The Fro For Freedom



Libya Is In Need Of Medical Supplies And Food. So With My Brothers Giving Up Their Lives For Our Freedom. I Wanted To Do Something. Seeing My Mother Did Not Give Me Permission To Go. So What Better Way To Raise Money By Sacrificing Something You Love... I Love My Afro. But I Love My Country More.

SO PLEDGE Money And I Shall Shave The Afro. My Time-line Is 2 Weeks. On The 15h Of June, Marking The 4th Month For The Revolution In Libya And Here Are My Targets.

*** All PROCEEDINGS SHALL GO TO LIBYA THROUGH THE LIBYAN RELIEF FUND ***

1000 - Reasonable

5000 - Would Be Nice

10,000 - I'm ON Some Halwasa

So Click Thee Donate Button On The Right, And Contribute :)


VIVA LIBYA.. VIVA FREEDOM.. VIVA LIBERTY!!!

"We Are All Human, So Be Human, And Help Humans"

1 comment: